For more than two decades, 7th Wonder has been influential in assisting some of the most dynamic companies in being more visual and/or relevant in the marketplace. We started off as young designers and publishers, to now developing incredibly creative and responsive web/mobile sites for clients of various backgrounds.
Clients have trusted 7th Wonder for a variety of services including product launches, small/large business and corporate event branding, re-branding, multimedia services, and a host of additional projects.
As times are constantly changing, our team recognized the need to do the same, and we created 7th Wonder’s White Label service! We are confident that creative firms, internet marketers and other professional web providers will experience lighter workloads and increased profits, with us producing the work in their name and keeping their brand in the forefront.
“YOUR CLIENTS. OUR WORK. YOUR BRAND.”, is our motto.
We love working in the shadows while you expand your portfolio of services and take all the credit!
Q. What do you get as a White Label Member?
A. As a White Label member, you receive:
- Vendor rates for services such as web design, graphic design, branding, marketing services, collateral and more.
- The ability to mark up prices by at least 20% for profit gain.
- Monthly sales aids and graphics to assist you with sales.
- Industry-specific case studies and statistics for blogging and audience engagement purposes.
- Creative pre-designed and customized web templates to offer your clients.
- Consulting available to assist you with marketing, sales, and advertising.
- A customized Landing Page to advertise and market your new web services (hosting included in pricing. *Can be easily integrated into your existing website.
- Discounted rates available on services to meet your business needs.
Q. How to Enroll:
A. To get started today visit: GETSTARTED and fill out the form. You will be contacted within 48 business hours by an account manager to discuss your needs.
Q. Who’s Our Target Client?
A. Our target clients are
creative firms, web developers, agencies, internet marketers and sales companies who are developing or selling 5-10 websites or brand contracts per month. These clients have a need for logo and graphic design and/or marketing collateral, also servicing at least 5-10 clients per month.
*If you are currently not operating at that volume but desire to do so, we would like to assist you in reaching your goal and increasing your profit margin!
Q. Who Manages
A. You will maintain primary contact
and serve as the project manager, as we work and communicate all development with you and your firm.
- If we ever need to contact your client for any reason, we will do so on your behalf, representing your brand.
- You are our client. Your clients are yours.
Q. How Do Payments Work?
A. You submit payment and we get to work or continue working. As a White Label client, your credit card is kept on file in the event you are unresponsive or late paying an invoice. We invoice you/your company for the agreed upon deposit, balance, and any other project payment arrangement.
- You are responsible for paying all invoices delivered to you. How you collect money from your clients is your business and we will not interfere with that process at all.
- We work based on pay per service (deposit and balance), retainer, or full balance paid upfront. We accept all major credit/debit cards and invoice all jobs independently.
Q. What is the Minimum Payment for a Project?
A. Any projects totaling less than $700 must be paid in full upfront.
Q. What Are My Payment Options?
A. Payment arrangements are available for any projects larger than $700.
Those arrangements are expected to be paid on time as agreed.
Late Payments Are Bad
Any balances not settled by the due date will be charged a 10% late fee and projects will be placed on Hold until settled. A Hold Fee will also be applied to have the account placed back in working status. A late invoice is determined by the delivery date identified in the Project Scope/Invoice.
- If we agree to take more time on the project, then such payment is not considered late and a new balance invoice will be sent to you.
- If you are late more than 2 times on any project, you will be required to pay for services in full, upfront and you could be limited to the types of services we will be able to provide.
Q. How is Each Project Quoted and Worked?
A. Project Scopes Are Our Friend
The Project Scope is the direction and expected budget/pay for the project. Everything we produce for that project will be based upon this scope.
- If anything falls outside of what has already been planned, you will receive an updated Project Scope.
- Any additional charges will be added, if applicable.
- Each job is different and may require additional focus and attention. You will receive a new Project Scope, which allows us to maintain the integrity of the work on all projects.
Q. Will My Sites Be Templates or Original Work?
A. All websites priced under $700 are developed from a template design.
Templates are works created as an original work for a previous client that is duplicated and customized to fit your client’s needs.
Q. Who's Responsible for File Delivery/Communication?
A. You are responsible for delivering all files to your clients.
We deliver all files, emails and project notes to you, our client. It will be your responsibility to communicate such information to your client.
- You are the project manager, and in we rely on you to deliver the information we request, as needed, in a timely manner.
Q. Can I Marking Up Work for Profit?
A. Yes. Thats the Point!
A good rule of thumb is 20% markup. It is not for us to tell you what to charge your client, however, so you won’t be too far outside the market (price-wise), we do not suggest marking prices up more than 20%.
- We have reduced our prices to ensure you have room for profit.
Q. How Do I Market My New Services Through White Label?
A. We Supply You with Marketing Tools
Each month we will send you Info graphics, case-studies, graphics and/or web products developed, with your company logo/name on it, for you to market to your clients.
- The intent is to assist you with sales and product awareness.
Q. What if I'm a Small Business Partner but need Big Business services?
A. No problem. We will assist you with that.
In the event you need to sell a service or product in a higher Partner package than you are currently in, simply send in the quote request. We will price the job and create a scope, still allowing you to mark up the project for profitability. See... no problem.
Q. How Do You Handle Refunds?
A. There none.
The moment a scope is provided and deposit paid by the client (or the full amount of a project), our team is off to work! We will never get that time back and we are working, specifically based on your scope (design specs of your client). If the liability is on our part, we will ensure it is fixed within reasonable request. If we are unable to satisfy the request, we will address the concern specific to the project.
- There are Absolutely NO Refunds.
Design Services: $85 - $250/hr
Our graphic design services are priced based on the level of the Client and project.
- Startup companies/budgets, $85-$150/hr. is the standard rate.
- Clients with more than 100 employees, $175-$250/hr. is the standard rate.
Splash Pages/Lead Capture Pages: $350 - $550
Lead Capture/Splash Pages are 1-2-page websites designed to simply sell one or few small products. Site includes a lead capture form, video/photo, informational text, social media integration and contact info.
*Special Development is available upon request.
Basic Starter Websites: $750 – $2,000
A basic website acts primarily as an online brochure, establishing a necessary presence online to answer your customers’ questions such as “do you exist?”, “are you professional?” and “what do you do?”
Advanced Website: $2,500 – $4,000
Depending on the level of aesthetic design that is requested as well as additional features Content Management System (CMS) websites will run on average, around $7,500. These websites are created with functionality and design in mind, as your clients will receive both custom art design and the ability to manage and update all content, images, and text contained within the pages of the site.
Custom Website: $3,000 – $8,000+
If you are looking for a larger site with advanced functionality including but not limited to social networking, blogging, ecommerce, or any other web application (topped off with great design and content that speaks to your audience), you should expect to pay a bit more than the previous two sections. We’ll detail out some specifics in our additional sections on Ecommerce & Custom Websites, but this section should serve as a decent place for larger businesses to start.
Company Branding: $10,000 - $30,000
From start to finish, we either create an amazing brand for a client or rebrand, touching up the greatness that was before us. Our branding services include, but are not limited to: graphic design, web design/development, marketing collateral, business consulting, product launch, event planning, photography and video, social media marketing/management and much more. Any startup that is serious about competing in the marketplace needs to consider having their brand professionally created or managed.
Web Design & Development: $30,000 - $50,000
Again, we're talking about a medium complex web startup here. If your product IS your website, that means your product IS the code-base (the user experience).
Cutting corners here can lead to a slow start and again, you get what you pay for. This will be the MOST important and costly investment you're going to make up front. These costs should include consulting, site blue-print, comprehensive spec sheet, wire frames, user interface mock ups, programming, API integration, testing, QA, and finally, launching.
Hosting: starting at $50 per/month
Quality hosting is often an overlooked cost by a non-tech entrepreneur. Choosing a reliable host is one of the best things you can do for your business, even if it costs you a little bit more in the beginning.
The reason... SCALABILITY. If you're not able to scale quickly when you need to, it could be a costly thing for your startup.
Maintenance Retainer: $1,000 - $2,500 per/month
It's naive to think that once your website is launched that your development costs will be over. This is the most crucial time to make sure you have a nice retainer program in place to incorporate user feedback as quickly as you can, post-launch. Many firms will offer packages of hours which are used for tweaks, new features, improving upon features, and much more.
*PLEASE make sure you budget in for this.
Our Promise to You
7th Wonder’s White Label services are exclusive per project, as we do not share the workload given to us with any outside contractors, design firms or professionals and assume all responsibility of success or failure. We agree to do as much as we can (per the project scope) to always ensure perfection and effective products for our, and your clients.
- 7th Wonder and its partners are one in the same and adhere to the conduct stated in the operating procedures stated above.
WELCOME TO THE WHITE LABEL TEAM!!!
Tell us about your first project!